1. The school has a library for the students and books are issued to the students from time to time.
2. No student shall keep the book with him/her for more than 14 days from the date of issue.
3. Student shall keep the book carefully and any book damaged or lost will have to be made by replacing the book.
4. If the book is damaged, immediate attention of the librarian should be drawn, for making necessary entries in the register.
5. It is strictly forbidden to write any remark in the book, spoiling the pages or underline any word. If there are such in the book already, it should be brought to the notice of the librarian immediately on receiving the book and not later.